Situated at the foothill of Chamundi Hills, in the southern part of Karnataka, Mysore gives you a glimpse of our colorful history. Its historical palaces, mesmerizing courtyards, and heritage buildings vibe quintessentially with modern architecture. Celebrated for its Silk Industry, Arts & Culture, and Sandalwood; Mysore is now an eminent IT hub with bases of IT giants like Infosys, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Wipro, Excelsoft Technologies, and Aris Global. Additionally, it has an established Tourism Industry and well-reputed Universities and Educational Institutions in its name. Its proximity to Bangalore (140 km) plays a key role in making it a cogent preference to construct your home. Best of all, the modernization of the Mysore Airport, the 10-lane expressway between Mysore and Bangalore, electrification and doubling of the Railway tracks with additional terminal, fast track trains on the anvil, outer ring road upgraded to NH, proposed Peripheral Ring Road, New Industrial Layouts, Central and State Government Organisations of fame makes it a destination for investment into residential as well as industrial sectors.
An ideal Investment!
- The picturesque city is home to elegant palaces, mansions, wildlife, and well-maintained parks.
- Bruhath Mysore Mahanagar Paalike(Awaiting official announcement)
- Mysore Airport runway expansion and upgradation.
- Mysore Nanjanagud additional 1400 acres of an industrial estate.
- India’s first underpass runway will be at Mysore Airport.
- Being a heritage city of Karnataka, funding for commercial property transactions is usually readily available from competing entities keen to
lend into the market.
- Industries like silk, sandalwood, bronze work, the production of lime and salt, Tourism and IT are the major industries here.
- It hosts many central government organizations like CFTRI, DFRL, CIPET, BEML, RMP (Rare Material Project), RBI Note printing Press, and RBI Paper Printing Press.
- The city is 140km away from the state capital Bangalore and the upcoming Bangalore Mysore Expressway will reduce travel time to merely 1.5 hours.
- The government is planning on decentralizing industrial growth with its ‘Beyond Bengaluru’ initiative which is gearing up Mysuru to become the next best investment destination.
- With an investment of $3 billion, India’s first semiconductor manufacturing plant is going to be established in Mysuru. Once completed, it is likely to generate employment for 50,000 people.
- As experts say quality properties will consistently appreciate their value over time, and Mysuru is such a place.